information and data provided to us by you or your use of the site will be
strictly confidential under the privacy agreement and applicable law and
regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used in the
manner specified in the privacy agreement, please do not use the site.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Privacy is important to us and for us, data protection is the foundation of your trust. We shall therefore only collect information where it is necessary for us and we will only collect relevant information to our dealings with you. we will keep your information as long as we require it (by law) or as is relevant for the objective it's been gathered.
We will stop retaining your data or remove means that is associated with you as soon as such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected which is for legal and business purpose.
Your visit to our site without providing personal information will not be recorded and will be anonymous unless you have an account on the site.
Data we collect.
- As we have said Information that we collect is only for business and legal purposes and will be stored accordingly. Cartrule.com will collect various information if you want to place an order for a product with us on the site;
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the site and any possible later claims and to provide you with our other services. We may collect your information including but not limited to Name, gender, date of birth, email address, delivery address, postal address, telephone number, mobile number, payment detail, payment card detail, or bank details;
- cartrule.com will or can collect the following information from buyers;
- Your name, gender profile picture, and date of birth were collected for identity purposes;
- Delivery address, email address, billing address, and phone number, for contact purposes;
- Bank account detail, Payment card detail, and payment information for billing and payment securing purposes;
- Biometric data can be collected like voice files, face recognition, and fingerprint recognition to enhance user experience and data protection;
- Technical data such as IP address, your login data, browser type, and version, device information, time zone and location, operating system, IMEI, MAC address, cookies, other information, and technology on the devices use to access the site;
- Usage data like which funnel you take to visit our site, product, and service you search on the site, time spent on the pages, and other similar data to enhance your user experience;
- we may ask for additional information for due diligence checks or required by responsible authorities as required for identity verification (Identification card issued by government, e.g Passport, License, or ID card)
Usage of your information.
- Process the order that you submit through the site;
- Deliver the order that you have purchased through the site we may pass relevant information to a third party to make delivery of the product to you;
- update you on the delivery of the product;
- Provide customer support to your product;
- verify and carry out payment transactions ( including any credit card payment, bank transfer, offline payments, remittance, or e-wallets) about payment related to you. To verify and carry out such payment transactions payment information, which may include personal data, will be transferred to third parties such as our payment service provider.
- Display your name account name and profile on the site;
- Responds to your feedback, claims, disputes, and queries
- To provide after-sales services;
- To give sales alerts, promotional information, and other related information.
The legal and operational purpose
Ascertain your identity in connection with the fraud detection purposes
prevent or investigate any actual or suspected violation of our terms and conditions.
- Perform due diligence check;
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements including any law enforcement request, in connection with any legal proceeding or otherwise deemed necessary by us;
- Compare information with a third party to ensure that information is correct;
- To prevent a threat to life, health, or safety.
Analytics, research, business, and development
- Understand your user experience and problems to improve user experience;
- To improve the layout or content of the pages of the site and customize them for users;
- conduct survey, conduct data analysis, testing and research, monitoring and analyzing usage and activity trends;
- To further development of the product and service;
- Help us to conduct marketing and advertisement and scale business;
- Conduct automation that will enhance your experience and save time and money.
Other uses of your information
- we can use your personal information anonymously for opinion and market research. Your answer in surveys will not be forwarded to a third party without consent;
- we will also send you other information about us like our other websites, our products, services, campaigns, charities, apps and other developments, our newsletter, anything relating to our companies. if you would not prefer you can unsubscribe. Within 7days workings of your instruction, we will cease to send you information as requested.
We use data to notify winners and advertise our offers.
- When we collect data through the site, we collect your details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our server. We request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protection against unauthorized access to your username and password and your computer.
- We request you to keep a strong password change it time to time however, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. We strive to protect the security of your information and constantly review and enhance our information security system;
- if you are concerned about your data, you have to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. you have the right to request us to correct your inaccurate data free of charge. At any time you have the right to request us to stop using your data for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your data held by us. In the event you wish to delete your data, you may have to call our customer service and fill up a deletion request form. Once your request has been submitted it will take 15 working days from the receipt of your deletion request to delete your data;