Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using Cartrule.com.
First of all, Thank you and welcome to Cartrule.com. Cart rule is an E-commerce business and our terms and conditions is governing your use and access of Cartule.com along with subdomains, sites, tools and services, and mobile apps. By using this website, you hereby accept these terms and conditions and represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions(User Agreement). Your use of this site will signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions. This site is owned by Cartrule online business PVT LTD (Registration no:178210).
This site can be changed, modify, add, or remove a portion of these Terms and conditions at any time without prior information but, the change will be effective when posted on the site with or without notice provided. Please stay updated with the terms and conditions.
CONDITION OF USE
To access to product or service offered on this website, You have to create an account with us by providing the personal information required to open an account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification, password, account details, and related private information. You have to inform us if you have any reason to believe that your password has been known to anyone, or is likely to be, or is being, used in an unauthorized manner. You agree and acknowledge that any use of the site or access to private information, data, communications using your user name and password shall be deemed to be either performed by you or authorized by you will make you liable for the action performed using your account and password.
Please ensure that information you provide us is correct and complete. You are obligated to update details about your account in real-time by accessing your online account. Please inform us before closing your account with us otherwise you will only be liable for losses caused by your action. You hereby also agree to change your password from time to time to keep your account secure or will be liable for the disclosure or use of the username and password.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Privacy is important to us and for us, data protection is the foundation of your trust. We shall therefore only collect information where it is necessary for us and we will only collect relevant information to our dealings with you. we will keep your information as long as we require it (by law) or as is relevant for the objective it's been gathered.
We will stop retaining your data or remove means that is associated with you as soon as such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected which is for legal and business purpose.
Your visit to our site without providing personal information will not be recorded and will be anonymous unless you have an account on the site.
Data we collect.
- As we have said Information that we collect is only for business and legal purposes and will be stored accordingly. Cartrule.com will collect various information if you want to place an order for a product with us on the site;
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the site and any possible later claims and to provide you with our other services. We may collect your information including but not limited to Name, gender, date of birth, email address, delivery address, postal address, telephone number, mobile number, payment detail, payment card detail, or bank details;
- cartrule.com will or can collect the following information from buyers;
- Your name, gender profile picture, and date of birth were collected for identity purposes;
- Delivery address, email address, billing address, and phone number, for contact purposes;
- Bank account detail, Payment card detail, and payment information for billing and payment securing purposes;
- Biometric data can be collected like voice files, face recognition, and fingerprint recognition to enhance user experience and data protection;
- Technical data such as IP address, your login data, browser type, and version, device information, time zone and location, operating system, IMEI, MAC address, cookies, other information, and technology on the devices use to access the site;
- Usage data like which funnel you take to visit our site, product, and service you search on the site, time spent on the pages, and other similar data to enhance your user experience;
- we may ask for additional information for due diligence checks or required by responsible authorities as required for identity verification (Identification card issued by government, e.g Passport, License, or ID card)
Usage of your information.
- Process the order that you submit through the site;
- Deliver the order that you have purchased through the site we may pass relevant information to a third party to make delivery of the product to you;
- update you on the delivery of the product;
- Provide customer support to your product;
- verify and carry out payment transactions ( including any credit card payment, bank transfer, offline payments, remittance, or e-wallets) about payment related to you. To verify and carry out such payment transactions payment information, which may include personal data, will be transferred to third parties such as our payment service provider.
- Display your name account name and profile on the site;
- Responds to your feedback, claims, disputes, and queries
- To provide after-sales services;
- To give sales alerts, promotional information, and other related information.
The legal and operational purpose
Ascertain your identity in connection with the fraud detection purposes
prevent or investigate any actual or suspected violation of our terms and conditions.
- Perform due diligence check;
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements including any law enforcement request, in connection with any legal proceeding or otherwise deemed necessary by us;
- Compare information with a third party to ensure that information is correct;
- To prevent a threat to life, health, or safety.
Analytics, research, business, and development
- Understand your user experience and problems to improve user experience;
- To improve the layout or content of the pages of the site and customize them for users;
- conduct survey, conduct data analysis, testing and research, monitoring and analyzing usage and activity trends;
- To further development of the product and service;
- Help us to conduct marketing and advertisement and scale business;
- Conduct automation that will enhance your experience and save time and money.
Other uses of your information
- we can use your personal information anonymously for opinion and market research. Your answer in surveys will not be forwarded to a third party without consent;
- we will also send you other information about us like our other websites, our products, services, campaigns, charities, apps and other developments, our newsletter, anything relating to our companies. if you would not prefer you can unsubscribe. Within 7days workings of your instruction, we will cease to send you information as requested.
We use data to notify winners and advertise our offers.
- When we collect data through the site, we collect your details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our server. We request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protection against unauthorized access to your username and password and your computer.
- We request you to keep a strong password change it time to time however, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. We strive to protect the security of your information and constantly review and enhance our information security system;
- if you are concerned about your data, you have to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. you have the right to request us to correct your inaccurate data free of charge. At any time you have the right to request us to stop using your data for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your data held by us. In the event you wish to delete your data, you may have to call our customer service and fill up a deletion request form. Once your request has been submitted it will take 15 working days from the receipt of your deletion request to delete your data;
- If you allow minors to access the site and buy from the site by using your account, you hereby consent to take responsibility for their actions.
The continued availability of the site
We ensure that access to the site is consistently available and is uninterrupted and error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet and sites, this cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, your access to the site may also be occasionally suspected or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
License to access the site
1. we require that by accessing the site, you confirm that you form legally binding contracts and therefore you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. We grant you a non-transferable, revocable, and non-exclusive license to use the site, following the terms and conditions described herein, to shop for personal items and se